Project by Jamie Harder- (papers, brads, buttons, trim, chipboard, and borders)
Tell YOUR STORY-
This line was inspired by doing my idea book this past year. I realized how each project was all about me feeling the strong need to "TELL MY STORY." I focused on telling the story... my story throughout the idea book. When I had finished all the projects, I wrote on the back cover..." TELL YOUR STORY." I knew instantly that I wanted to do a line that was all about helping others to tell the story in a beautiful and meaningful way too.
The collection is 12- 12x12 double sided heavy weight cardstock papers. I love the 3x4 tag papers, ticket papers, the ornate frames...oh, I love all of them. The colors are teal, coral, gray, cream, white and black. So loving the fun colors!!!!
The stamps are always a favorite element. I love to stamp!!!!
Chipboard elements with quotes, frames, buttons, pennants, borders....
These are 12" long borders. I really LOVE the glitter, the tickets, etc.
The TRIM is so cute and matches the line perfectly!
LOVE the matching buttons.
I am absolutely SMITTEN with the rhinestones and medallions. They are so SPARKLY!
Stickers with alphabet... I'm loving these!
Yes, loving the variety of words and designs on the second sticker sheet.
The accessory sheet is great too. It is double sided...one side has the quotes and the opposite side has the visuals but NO WORDS so you can customize your own journaling and thoughts!
How about 36 mini FLASHCARDS? They are 2" wide x 1.125" h. I'm really addicted to these journaling prompts.
I loved the dimensional layered butterfly stickers. So fun!
So today... YOU can decide WHAT you win!
Leave a comment what you are most excited about. What is your favorite product with the line? Share with me and I'll pick FIVE winners to get their favorite pick from the line. ALL FIVE WINNERS will get the ENTIRE paper collection. What would you love to get to go with the ENTIRE paper line?
Winners will be picked from the facebook page as well- www.facebook.com/tcdesigns.
Yesterdays WINNERS- Christmas Countdown Memory Binder Kits:
1. Angie Peterson Torp LOVE IT!! Just took a book class at the Georgia Expo, turned out adorable!
2. Sharin Memories This toally Awesome and a must have for the holidays to come! A perfect way to remember and document all the special family memories!
3. Brinkleyboy said-My first introduction to you and your lines was last years Christmas book class, and I since then I have been buying only your product lines! Just fell in love with your style and look. Seeing this new album kit reminds me why. It's just so cool yet classy. Would be honored to be chosen to win one of these albums! Thanks for the chance to win. This will definitely become a Christmas classic!
I love that this is classy and not cute-sy! This is a wonderfully beautiful and simple way to do a December day book. Thanks for the chance to enter!
- Ann Jobes
5. Jodi said...
Congrats winners, how lovely!! This Christmas Memory Binder Kit is extraordinary; I am blown away! This would allow you to literally record all of the joyful events for the entire Christmas season. What a wonderful way to preserve your family's history so that everyone can relive them for years to come!!
TODAY I am giving away FIVE FULL TELL YOUR STORY paper collections and YOUR choice of embellishment.
We will give away from DT blog, facebook and my personal blog.
1. POST a comment HERE on my blog (www.teresacollins.typepad.com)
2. POST on the facebook page (www.facebook.com/tcdesigns)
3. Post on the design teams blog (www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com)
If you won TODAY please email [email protected] your address and INCLUDE in the subject line WHAT prize you won.