I have to share this AMAZING by Jamie Harder. She wrote a little bit to tell you about the project she made and her thinking process while making it.
"I absolutely fell in love with Teresa Collin's stamps the second I saw them. They compliment the lines perfectly but are also easily adapted to use for any project. For my page, I used the freestyle set for the row of stars and added a tone on tone look. I love using stamps to make my own patterns!! I used the "friends" from this set too. I also used the clock from this set but cut out the middle and instead put in each child's initial - a GREAT way to stretch more use out of your stamps. And, finally I used the NOEL set as a place to write my date!- Jamie Harder"
I love her work and hope you do too. I have the best design team and I am thrilled with the designers who are submitting for my design team call. If you missed it- look at my previous blog post. Many great things are happening in my design life and I just feel so LUCKY to have girls who help me shine. I honestly appreciate them so them!
Okay.... If you could SEE me now.....you would see-
1. a mom trying to get ready for a big baseball tournament weekend.
2. my hair pulled back in a pony tail.
3. a laundry room FULL of dirty clothes.
4. my kitchen messy from making chocolate chips waffles for my kids.
5. a little CREATIVE mess in my front room...playing with a new TOY!
6. a wife who really loves her husband and is LUCKY that he really SUPPORTS me.
7. i'm smiling so BIG because LIFE is precious...every day....
8. i weighed myself this am and am thankful I did not gain weight from my yummy lunch
yesterday with "new friends." I am not losing weight anymore...I guess I'm not gaining but wow...I need to get FOCUSED again... ha!
9. thinking about my projects for Good Things Utah on Tuesday.
10.that I need to ship my kits TODAY to Moline, IL- The Scrapbook Station- I will be there in ONE WEEK- come see me!!!!!